Friday, February 8, 2019

The Next 2 Practices!!!

Good evening! I hope you are all doing well!

I have formed lists of students who need to attend on the next two practices
Feb. 11th and Feb. 18th.  (Note: Some students will need to attend both.)

Be sure to practice your lines (and entrances & exits) on a daily basis!
Memorize, Memorize, Memorize!
We will be using scripts more for reference and recording in these weeks rather than for reading lines!!! 
(If you are off on the 11th - use it as time to memorize your lines - be prepared on the 18th!) 
I look forward to working more scenes, adding detailed blocking, and soon props!

February 11th 
Tirzah
Gideon
Katie G.
Autumn
Maggie (Acting & Hair Design)
Tim G.
Caleb
Dominic
Anea
(Ella - Stage Manager)
Zeke
(Lydia - Hair Design)
Larkyn
Seannan
Paul
Tim R.
Elisa (Acting & Props)
Bobby (Acting & Props)
Evan

February 18th 
Drew
Katrina
Elisa
Bobby
Josh
Tim R.
Paul
Hannah
Caleb
Jesse
Julia
Micah
Larkyn
Seannan
Lydia (Acting & Hair Design)
Genevieve
Maggie (Acting & Hair Design)
Kenny
Hailey
Anea
Ella (Stage Manager)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Performance Week!

Good afternoon everyone! Tomorrow is the start to a busy but amazing week of performing!  I am posting to give some reminders to clarify...