We have verbally mentioned these typos but I want to be sure they've been changed in your script!
Page 7
Hegai - replace providences with provinces
Page 26
Mordecai - replace providences with provinces
Page 36
Haman - replace Agaites with Agagites
Page 44
Xerxes' line needs to read "even up to half the kingdom"
Page 60
Hadassah - replace providence with province
Thank you!
Friday, February 8, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Performance Week!
Good afternoon everyone! Tomorrow is the start to a busy but amazing week of performing! I am posting to give some reminders to clarify...
-
Important Notes! ~We need a folding table (6 ft.) to travel with use as a prop table. We will need folding tables that are card table size...
-
Good afternoon everyone! Tomorrow is the start to a busy but amazing week of performing! I am posting to give some reminders to clarify...
-
Hi Everyone! Please keep the students and families traveling to Nationals in your prayers. There are seven H.I.S. Players 2019 students g...
No comments:
Post a Comment