Hi Everyone!
I've been working on plans for our Feb. 4th practice! Having last Monday as a snow day has changed a few of my plans. I was really looking forward to being with just the secondary characters for a practice! I'm sorry guys, I wish that could've happened.
Feb. 4th - ALL students are to attend!
~Monday the 4th is the only practice day that Brenton is home from college and I have some specific scenes/portions of scenes that I need him to work with me with certain students. So much time will be given to these areas.
~The Costume Dept. has costumes for students to try on. (GIRLS REMEMBER TO BRING SHORTS AND A TANK TOP!)
~There will be time for meeting in groups to run lines and quiz on entrances/exits!
If you haven't already - read the previous posts and write your blocking in your script!
~Students NEED TO BRING homework, a book to read, or quiet activity to do. There will be down time!
See you Monday!
Director Jennie
Saturday, February 2, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Performance Week!
Good afternoon everyone! Tomorrow is the start to a busy but amazing week of performing! I am posting to give some reminders to clarify...
-
Important Notes! ~We need a folding table (6 ft.) to travel with use as a prop table. We will need folding tables that are card table size...
-
Good afternoon everyone! Tomorrow is the start to a busy but amazing week of performing! I am posting to give some reminders to clarify...
-
Hi Everyone! Please keep the students and families traveling to Nationals in your prayers. There are seven H.I.S. Players 2019 students g...
No comments:
Post a Comment