PLEASE ADVERTISE!
Be sure to put up your posters at assigned businesses!
If you are unable to put up a poster - find a new location to put it up!
If you are out of options - bring them back to practice for someone else.
Remember to pass out the small flyers to as many people as you can! Get the word out there!
Please Note: All public performance information is now posted on the KMHE Website.
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Performance Week!
Good afternoon everyone! Tomorrow is the start to a busy but amazing week of performing! I am posting to give some reminders to clarify...
-
Important Notes! ~We need a folding table (6 ft.) to travel with use as a prop table. We will need folding tables that are card table size...
-
Good afternoon everyone! Tomorrow is the start to a busy but amazing week of performing! I am posting to give some reminders to clarify...
-
Hi Everyone! Please keep the students and families traveling to Nationals in your prayers. There are seven H.I.S. Players 2019 students g...
No comments:
Post a Comment