Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Make Up Tips etc.

Here are some make up tips! Please read!

Applying stage make up is important for the following reasons:

Foundation:
-to reduce shine 
-to even out your skin tone

Eye Make Up
-to define your eyes a bit but not draw extra attention to them

Chapstick 
-so your lips aren't dry/dry looking
(no one should be wearing anything colored on their lips unless I tell you otherwise)

Overall to do the above but to give a natural look.

In Between the Poles I am not looking for any characters to be over the top in make up. When you apply your make up - go for a natural look. By natural I mean, well blended, not bold eyeliner, or loud blush. 
This will allow our many characters to go between biblical/WW2, between sick/healthy, and between classes of people on either side.

Be sure to blend your foundation well at your jawline. 
Do not rub it down your neck - this will ruin your costume! 

Remember eyeliner is only on the top lid!

Your make up needs to be in a Ziploc bag in your backpack with your street clothes during dress rehearsals and performances. 

ETC.

No one will be wearing nail polish! Fingernails or Toenails! (some of you are wearing sandals) 

You cannot wear any personal jewelry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Performance Week!

Good afternoon everyone! Tomorrow is the start to a busy but amazing week of performing!  I am posting to give some reminders to clarify...