Hi everyone!
I hope you are all having a good week!
On Monday February 25th we will be working some scenes and portions of scenes that I've noticed need some attention.
Olivia will be coaching some scenes/portions of scenes at the same time I will be running other scenes/portions of scenes. If you worked with Olivia - I'll have you present the same scene(s) for me during the course of the practice.
In general these are the areas we will be working (there could be more)
-Dialogues with Hadassah / Mordecai / Hegai
-both banquets
-Servant and Xerxes (Bobby and Josh)
-Dialogue at the school
-The train
-The camp
The students needed for this practice -
Katie
Micah
Caleb
Tim G.
Jesse
Autumn
Maggie (hair design*)
Kenny
Josh
Tim R.
Paul
Gideon
Tirzah
Seannan
Larkyn
Drew
Lydia (hair design*)
Zeke
Ella (Stage Manager)
Anea
Katrina
Elisa
Bobby
*Hair Design: Let me know if you've completed hair designs and practice for the students who are coming on Feb. 25. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Performance Week!
Good afternoon everyone! Tomorrow is the start to a busy but amazing week of performing! I am posting to give some reminders to clarify...
-
Important Notes! ~We need a folding table (6 ft.) to travel with use as a prop table. We will need folding tables that are card table size...
-
Good afternoon everyone! Tomorrow is the start to a busy but amazing week of performing! I am posting to give some reminders to clarify...
-
Hi Everyone! Please keep the students and families traveling to Nationals in your prayers. There are seven H.I.S. Players 2019 students g...
No comments:
Post a Comment