Sunday, February 17, 2019

Reminders for Tomorrow

Hi Everyone,

I am looking forward to focusing on the Biblical side of the stage tomorrow!

The list below is the same list that was posted on Feb. 8th (nothing has changed but I wanted to give a reminder of who is to come).

February 18th 
Drew
Katrina
Elisa
Bobby
Josh
Tim R.
Paul
Hannah
Caleb
Jesse
Julia
Micah
Larkyn
Seannan
Lydia (Acting & Hair Design)
Genevieve
Maggie (Acting & Hair Design)
Kenny
Hailey
Anea
Ella (Stage Manager) 

Those of you who are home this week continue to practice your lines AND volume. Have someone quiz you on your lines, entrances, exits, and volume from across the room.

Reminders for Practice

Girls - bring shorts and a tank/cami for trying on costumes!
Boys - if you play a WW2 character and have socks that have a thread mark from a previous H.I.S. Players year - bring them to practice
ALL - Bring homework, quiet activities to keep busy during down time
ALL - If you have prop items bring them to practice!

The H.I.S. Players 2019 Cast/Crew Directory has been printed and put out at practices - if you don't have one yet be sure to pick one up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Performance Week!

Good afternoon everyone! Tomorrow is the start to a busy but amazing week of performing!  I am posting to give some reminders to clarify...