At the end of practice tomorrow (Wed.) each family will be given posters with a list of locations assigned to them to post.
Instructions will also be given.
You will also have a few extras as well as hand flyers for friends, family, and church!
We are at the beginning of the month so these poster must up NOW!
We depend on you to put your posters in the assigned places and to spread the word!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Performance Week!
Good afternoon everyone! Tomorrow is the start to a busy but amazing week of performing! I am posting to give some reminders to clarify...
-
Important Notes! ~We need a folding table (6 ft.) to travel with use as a prop table. We will need folding tables that are card table size...
-
Good afternoon everyone! Tomorrow is the start to a busy but amazing week of performing! I am posting to give some reminders to clarify...
-
Hi Everyone! Please keep the students and families traveling to Nationals in your prayers. There are seven H.I.S. Players 2019 students g...
No comments:
Post a Comment