Thursday, February 21, 2019

T-Shirt Info.

Between The Poles T-shirts will be available for order. This is optional - you can choose if you'd like to purchase a T-shirt.

On Feb. 25th I should have the T-shirt design for you to view. 
The T-shirts will be short sleeve, Gildan- Heavy Cotton.                  The color is called Yellow Haze. 


We will start collecting information and money on Feb. 25th 
We need to know how many t-shirts and what size. 
Sizes are either standard Youth (S,M,L, XL) or Adult (S, M, L, XL, XXL). 

The cost per t-shirt will be $8.00. 
(either cash or check made out to H.I.S. Players) 

If you will not be at the Feb. 25th practice you can have a family member order for you OR please contact me through email and bring money to the next practice. I can email you the design when available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Performance Week!

Good afternoon everyone! Tomorrow is the start to a busy but amazing week of performing!  I am posting to give some reminders to clarify...