Sunday, January 27, 2019

Weather Concern for Monday

Good evening!

I'm sure all of you are watching the weather and like the rest of us are wondering what tomorrow brings. It is never easy to make the call to cancel (H.I.S. Players doesn't have scheduled snow days:)

Here is the plan for tomorrow. 
At this time, I am cancelling practice on Monday the 28th. 
However, keep in mind that the schools close due to starting in the morning. If for some reason we don't get as much snow as predicted, it gets cleaned up by early afternoon, and the conditions are favorable - we may reinstate the practice at a later time. I hope to post a decision around noon for a 1:30 PM practice time for those who can attend. 

Keep an eye on the blog tomorrow around noon. 

~Director Jennie 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Performance Week!

Good afternoon everyone! Tomorrow is the start to a busy but amazing week of performing!  I am posting to give some reminders to clarify...